Fees, statements and balances

Handy information if you want to know more about the fees associated with your mortgage, or how to check your remaining balance.

We're here to help

If you'd like to check your remaining balance or request a copy of a document relating to your mortgage account, please use our contact form.

When will I receive my annual mortgage statement?

Your annual statement will be posted to you in January* and will cover the period from January to December of the previous year. It will show you the balance of your mortgage, your payments and interest charges, any fees accrued over the year. It also confirms the repayment type, product and early repayment charges on your mortgage.

*If you’re a company landlord or have complex properties (houses in multiple occupation or multiple properties on one title), you’ll receive your annual statement on the anniversary of when you took your mortgage out with us.

I’d like to check my remaining balance

If you would like an indication of your remaining balance, or repay your mortgage in full, you can request a redemption statement using our online form, under "How much do I owe on my mortgage?". The validity period will be detailed on each redemption statement, along with any early repayment charges or exit fees.

Alternatively, you can email or request in writing.

For residential and buy to let mortgages:

Email: productswitch@aldermore.co.uk 

Request in writing to: Aldermore Residential Mortgages, PO Box 363, Wilmslow, SK9 0BT

For commercial mortgages:

Email: commercialportfolioteam@aldermore.co.uk 

Request in writing to: Aldermore Commercial Mortgages,4th Floor, 40 Spring Gardens, Manchester, M2 1EN

We’ll send you your redemption statement within 3 working days. You can also call our team at any stage for an indication of the redemption figure on 0333 321 1000.

I’d like to request an annual statement

You can request a duplicate copy of your annual statement that’s sent to you in January using our online form under the "I’d like a copy of my mortgage statement" option. We’ll post it out to you, however this will not contain your current balance or the most up to date details of your account as it will be an exact replica of your annual statement.

How do I request a certificate of interest?

If you have buy to let properties, a certificate of interest can help you complete your tax return and confirms interest charged during the relevant tax year. We’ll post a copy to you each year and you’ll receive them after the end of the tax year, usually by the end of April. 

You can submit a request for an extra statement using our online form under the "I need tax information about my buy to let mortgage" option. You will be asked which tax year you need the certificate for.


Alternatively, you can email us at mortgage.servicing@aldermore.co.uk providing your name, account number, and security property address. Or call the number below to request yours and we will post it out to you.

We're here to help Call Us: 0333 3211000

Subject to status. Your mortgage is secured on your property. Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments