By submitting any content to Aldermore Bank Plc ("Aldermore"), you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- all "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate;
- you are at least 18 years old; and
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files; and
- that contains any advertising of third party products or services.
You agree to indemnify and hold Aldermore (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third party ratings and reviews providers, harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable legal fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to submit content;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any post already submitted;
- issuing of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis resulting from the breach; and/or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
For any content that you submit, you grant Aldermore a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Aldermore and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Aldermore Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 204503). Registered Office: Apex Plaza, Forbury Road, Reading, RG1 1AX. Registered in England. Company No. 947662. Invoice Finance, Commercial Mortgages, Property Development, Buy-To-Let Mortgages and Asset Finance lending to limited companies are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority or Prudential Regulation Authority. Asset Finance lending where an exemption within the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Regulated Activities) Order 2001 applies, is exempt from regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority or Prudential Regulation Authority.