By accessing and continuing to use any part of this website, the visitor shall be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following terms and conditions.
The terms shall be governed by, and enforced in accordance with English Law.
This agreement represents the complete agreement and understanding between Aldermore and any visitor to this site.
Any new features added to the site in the future, shall be subject to the same terms and conditions, unless otherwise stated.
All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other content on this website, are copyright Aldermore and its affiliates, or their content and technology providers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Visitors are permitted to print and download extracts from this site, provided: (i) No documents or related graphics on this site are modified in any way. (ii) Any use of the content of this site is for personal use of a strictly non-commercial nature. (iii) If copies of these pages are saved to disk, or to any other storage medium, they may only be used for the purpose of subsequent viewing or to print extracts for personal use.
Prior written permission must always be obtained from Aldermore, before reproducing or storing any part of this website in any public or private retrieval system or service, including other third party websites.
Parts of this website are driven by software owned by parties other than Aldermore. Their individual trademarks, copyright and intellectual property rights are duly acknowledged. The visitor to this site must exercise all reasonable steps to protect those third party rights.
Proof of Identity
Under the Money Laundering Regulations, Aldermore is required to verify the identity and address of every customer. For lending customers the procedure that Aldermore adopts will be explained in the introductory pack, which you will receive when you apply to open an account.
Documents that verify your address include originals of recent utility bills, local authority tax bills, and bank or building society statements. Proof of identity papers includes your driving licence and passport. It is essential that the documentation all show the same residential address.
For savings customers, the specific information/documentation required is explained within the application process.
All financial institutions must notify the National Crime Agency of any suspicious transactions that may arise. By assisting us to comply with these regulations, you are making a very significant individual contribution to stamping out fraud and crime in the UK.
Information published in this website is intended to provide information only. The reader should independently verify the accuracy and relevance of any information provided here, before relying upon it or using it for any reason.
Any one that uses the information published in this site does so entirely at their own risk. In relying upon the information, the visitor indemnifies Aldermore against any claims or legal proceedings that may arise from that use.
Aldermore is not liable to the user of this site, either in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for direct or indirect loss of profits, business or anticipated savings, nor for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from the reader relying upon information contained in this site.
Aldermore does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the operation, quality or functionality of the site. Access to the site may be interrupted, restricted or delayed for many reasons beyond our control.
Each provision of this disclaimer statement to exclude or limit liability operates separately. If any part is held by a court to be unreasonable or inapplicable, the other parts shall continue to apply.
As part of our on going customer care, we may occasionally contact you by telephone, letter or other means, to keep you informed about other products and services that may be of interest to you. Should you decide that you no longer wish to be contacted in the future, please write to us at our registered address.
Any property used as security, which may include your home, may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. Aldermore Bank PLC is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA).
Aldermore Bank Plc's ratings and reviews terms and conditions
By submitting any content to Aldermore Bank Plc ("Aldermore"), you represent and warrant that:
• you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
• all "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
• all content that you post is accurate;
• you are at least 18 years old; and
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
• that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
• that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
• that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
• that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
• for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
• that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
• that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files; and
• that contains any advertising of third party products or services.
You agree to indemnify and hold Aldermore (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third party ratings and reviews providers, harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable legal fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
• immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to submit content;
• immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any post already submitted;
• issuing of a warning to you;
• legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis resulting from the breach; and/or
• disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
For any content that you submit, you grant Aldermore a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Aldermore and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
2. CUSTOMER RATINGS AND REVIEWS - PRIVACY
Aldermore Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 204503). Registered Office: Apex Plaza, Forbury Road, Reading, RG1 1AX. Registered in England. Company No. 947662. Invoice Finance, Commercial Mortgages, Property Development, Buy-To-Let Mortgages and Asset Finance lending to limited companies are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority or Prudential Regulation Authority. Asset Finance lending where an exemption within the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Regulated Activities) Order 2001 applies, is exempt from regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority or Prudential Regulation Authority.