You need to be a UK-based Limited Company, Limited Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership, Partnership or Sole Trader.
To be eligible to open a Business Saving account, the controlling person and all significant owners need to be resident in the UK, over 18 years of age and only tax resident in the UK. Our accounts cannot be held by US Persons.
Your business needs to be based in the UK, only tax resident in the UK and have no trustees or accounts held in trust.
Please make sure you have internet access, because all of our business savings accounts are online accounts and are opened and managed online.
What you'll need to open your account in under 15 minutes:
- Your business details (Name, Address and if you have one, your Company Registration Number)
- The sort code and account number for your business' bank or building society account (your nominated account). This needs to be held with a UK bank or building society that’s fully licenced and authorised by the PRA and regulated by the FCA and the PRA. We cannot accept money from e-money providers
- Address and date of birth for all owners
- A mobile telephone that can receive text messages. This is how Aldermore will send you your account password and without it you will be unable to log into your account
- To have read the 1 Year Fixed Rate Savings Account Summary Box and the Business Savings Terms and Conditions
Once your account is open arrange to transfer money to us and make the most of your savings.