We have 2 and 5 year fixed products available, which means you’ll know what your monthly payments will be for this fixed term period.
And we have flexible credit criteria, for example:
- We’ll consider applications if you are on a debt management plan or if you’ve had an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA), Debt Relief Order (DRO) or bankruptcy which has been discharged for at least six years. For buy to let mortgages, we’ll consider IVAs three years after the discharge date.
- We’ll allow up to a maximum of two missed loan payments in the past 2 years, as long as none have been missed during the last 3 months.
- We’ll ignore communication defaults and will allow up to one default recorded between months 13 and 36, as long as it’s less than £500 and settled
- All defaults recorded over 3 years are considered whether settled or unsettled
- And we’ll consider County Court Judgements (CCJ) or Sheriff Court Decree as long as they were recorded over 3 years ago and none active over £500 in the last 3 years.
Want to find out more on ways to help improve your credit score? Read our article