Aldermore bank has today increased the rates on several fixed rate and individual savings accounts (ISA) products, providing savers with greater choice and competitive rates to help realise their short and medium term financial goals.
The following changes to Fixed Rate Savings products will be available immediately:
- 1 Year Fixed Rate will increase from 1.30% to 1.35%
- 2 Year Fixed Rate will increase from 1.70% to 1.75%
Aldermore’s Fixed Rate Cash ISA products also benefits from more favourable rates, available immediately:
- 1 Year Fixed Rate ISA will increase from 1.00% to 1.10%
- 2 Year Fixed Rate ISA will increase from 1.35% to 1.40%
- 3 Year Fixed Rate ISA will increase from 1.45% to 1.50%
In addition the following increases to business savings products include:
- 1 Year Fixed Rate will increase from 1.00% to 1.20%
Ewan Edwards, director of savings, Aldermore comments: “The impact of the rising costs of living will be felt by many over the next year, but it will be important to keep saving so that people can build up emergency funds and continue to build towards their life goals. We’ve increased our rates as we want to be reactive to the needs of savers and to ensure we’re helping them get the most out of their money at this time.”
For further information, journalists can contact our PR Team.
For further information about Aldermore, please review our Notes to Editors page.
Follow us on Twitter: @AldermoreNews