As part of its regular assessment of products and rates, Aldermore bank has today increased rates on a number of fixed rate savings products, continuing to provide consistent choice and some of the best in market rates to savers.
The following personal savings products will be available immediately:
- 1 Year Fixed Rate will increase from 1.20% to 1.30%
- 2 Year Fixed Rate will increase from 1.37% to 1.50%
- 3 Year Fixed Rate will increase from 1.40% to 1.65%
- 4 Year Fixed Rate will increase from 1.45% to 1.67%
- 5 Year Fixed Rate will increase from 1.50% to 1.70%
- 1 Year Fixed Rate ISA will increase from 0.95% to 1.00%
- 2 Year Fixed Rate ISA will increase from 1.20% to 1.25%
- 3 Year Fixed Rate ISA will increase from 1.35% to 1.40%
Ewan Edwards, director of savings, Aldermore comments: “Our research shows that two in five UK adults (41%)1 are worried about their financial future and with cost of living worries on many people’s minds, we want to encourage people to start building their savings safety net.
“We endeavour to provide a wide choice so that everyone can find options to fit any type of financial goal they have. Fixed rate options allow an extra certainty for savers as they protect hard earned savings from interest rates fluctuations, meaning they know exactly how much money they will have at the end of their fixed term.”
Notes to editors:
1Research conducted, on behalf of Aldermore bank, by Opinium between 9 -14 December 2021, with a sample size of 4,000 UK adults ages +18.
For further information, journalists can contact our PR Team.
For further information about Aldermore, please review our Notes to Editors page.
Follow us on Twitter: @AldermoreNews