Aldermore bank has today increased rates on a number of fixed rate savings products, providing savers with competitive rates for their savings goals.
The following increases to personal savings products include:
- 1 Year Fixed Rate to be increased to 1.27% from 1.00%
- 2 Year Fixed Rate to be increased to 1.30% from 1.05%
- 3 Year Fixed Rate to be increased to 1.35% from 1.10%
- 4 Year Fixed Rate to be increased to 1.45% from 1.15%
- 5 Year Fixed Rate to be increased to 1.50% from 1.30%
Ewan Edwards, director of savings at Aldermore, comments: “We’re pleased to announce this rate rise on some of our most popular savings products as we continue to support people looking to realise their hopes and dreams. Fixed rate accounts provide great benefits for savers, typically offering higher rates and peace of mind as you’ll know how much interest you’ll receive at the end of a chosen term. This is especially useful when you have a longer term savings goal in mind like upgrading your car, renovations on the home, or that long-awaited dream holiday.”
For further information, journalists can contact our PR Team.
For further information about Aldermore, please review our Notes to Editors page.
Follow us on Twitter: @AldermoreNews