Aldermore bank has today increased rates on a number of fixed rate savings and ISA products, providing customers with increasingly competitive returns for their short and long term savings goals.
Our Fixed Rate Savings accounts provide competitive long term rates that protect your hard earned money from interest rate fluctuations and allow peace of mind you’ll always know exactly how much interest you’ll earn:
- 1 Year Fixed Rate to be increased to 0.95% from 0.70%
- 2 Year Fixed Rate to be increased to 1.00% from 0.85%
- 3 Year Fixed Rate to be increased to 1.10% from 1.00%
- 4 Year Fixed Rate to be increased to 1.15% from 1.05%
- 5 Year Fixed Rate to be increased to 1.30% from 1.25%
Our Fixed Rate Cash ISAs give you guaranteed interest rates over a choice of fixed terms, and all of the interest you earn is tax free and doesn’t count towards your Personal Savings Allowance:
- 1 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA to be increased to 0.75% from 0.65%
- 2 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA to be increased to 0.90% from 0.85%
- 3 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA to be increased to 0.95% from 0.90%
Ewan Edwards, director of savings, Aldermore comments: “Savings is the lifeblood of long term financial health as it can provide both a buffer for the unexpected and be a gateway to realising future goals. After long periods of being able to reflect on their next life steps through subsequent lockdowns, many people will be feeling a sense of pent-up energy to start living their lives again, so we want to provide savings platforms that will give them the step up to realising those plans.
“It’s never been a better time to start thinking of those longer term goals and getting the best out of your savings. Planning ahead is so important and by looking at fixed rate savings options, your money has more time to grow which will pay dividends in the future.”
Notes to editors:
For further information, journalists can contact our PR Team.
For further information about Aldermore, please review our Notes to Editors page.
Follow us on Twitter: @AldermoreNews