Aldermore, the specialist bank, has today announced rate increases on some of its most popular personal savings offerings. The new rates will be available on the following Fixed Rate and Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs) products:
- 1 Year Fixed Rate – increase rate from 1.30% to 1.35%
- 2 Year Fixed Rate – increase rate from 1.40% to 1.45%
- 1 Year ISA – increase rate from 1.30% to 1.35%
- 2 Year ISA – increase rate from 1.32% to 1.45%
- 3 Year ISA – increase rate from 1.35% to 1.50%
Ewan Edwards, Director of Savings, Aldermore comments: “As we enter the new tax year, many customers will be reviewing their finances and seeking out competitive rates to get full benefit of their new ISA allowance for 2020/2021. We are pleased to announce increases to our rates in support of this so savers can reach their short and long term saving goals.
“We recognise that it is a challenging savings environment, but it is important to acknowledge that even small changes to saving habits can have a significant impact long-term. It’s worth remembering we provide the option to open various ISAs in one tax year and customers can spread their £20,000 allowance across a range of products to suit their saving needs.”