Specialist Bank, Aldermore, has today increased rates on a range of its personal and business savings products. New rates will be available on the following Individual Savings Accounts:
- 1 Year Fixed Rate ISA – increase from 1.65% to 1.70%
- 3 Year Fixed Rate ISA – increase from 2.00% to 2.05%
The Specialist Bank has also unveiled rate increases across the following business savings accounts:
- 1 Year Fixed Rate – increase from 1.70% to 1.85%
- 1 Year Customised Fixed Rate account (CFRA) – increase from 1.70% to 1.85%
- 18 month Customised Fixed Rate Account Rate (CFRA) – increase from 1.80% to 1.90%
Ewan Edwards, Head of Savings, Aldermore comments: “We are pleased to announce increases across our personal and business savings rates. The beginning of January is an excellent time for people to make a fresh start and get a better grip on their finances. In order to understand what’s best, we would always encourage people to shop around and seek out the most competitive rates to best navigate today’s challenging savings environment.
“We’re happy that these latest changes will provide further support to savers, whether personal or business, and enable them to plan ahead for their financial future.”
Notes to Editors
For further information, journalists can contact:
Chelsey Palmer, Aldermore
Phone: 0208 185 3142
For further information about Aldermore, please review our Notes to Editors page.