From Friday 22 May (10am) the new rates will be available on the following accounts:
- 1 Year Fixed Rate Account – 1.90% from 1.75% (joint market leading);
- 2 Year Fixed Rate Account – 1.95% from 1.85%;
The bank will also be making some changes to two of its ISA products:
- 2 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA – 1.75% from 1.85%;
- 3 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA – 1.85% from 2.00%;
The changes now makes the bank the joint market leader on the 1 Year Fixed Rate across its retail and SME savings products.
- SME 1 Year Fixed Rate – 1.90% from 1.75%.
Last week, Aldermore released its latest results (Q1 2015) showing total deposits now stood over £4.7 billion.
Commenting on the changes Simon Healy, Managing Director for Savings, at Aldermore says:
“This week marks six years since Aldermore launched and I am delighted that from the beginning we provided simple and straightforward savings accounts that offer consistently good returns. I hope savers find today’s rates just as attractive.
“It is important for savers to remember in the current environment, if they want to get the best rate and make the most of their savings, then they need to shop around and check rates from banks like Aldermore. Staying loyal to some of the high street banks could unfortunately prove costly in the long run.”
Key features on the accounts include:
- Savers will require a minimum deposit of £1,000;
- Accounts can be operated online, by post or by telephone;
- Interest can be paid monthly or annually.
For further enquiries, journalists can contact:
Adam Taylor, Cicero
Phone: 0207 297 5971
Notes to Editors:
For further information about Aldermore, our financial backers and our PR contacts, please review our Notes to Editors page.