Commenting on the new ISA range, Simon Healy, Managing Director of Savings at Aldermore, said:
“The new increased ISA limit means people can now build up a very healthy-sized savings pot. Aldermore offers straighforward products at competitive rates to help consumers save.
“With many uncertainites around future Base Rate changes and the wider UK economy, our fixed rate products give people the reassurance to save for the medium to long term in a way that is efficent, reliable and simple.”
From today Aldermore will offer the following ISA products:
- 30 Day Notice Cash ISA (Issue 5) - 1.25% AER
- 1 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA - 1.65% AER
- 2 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA - 1.85% AER
- 3 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA - 2.00% AER
Key features include:
- Savers will require a minimum deposit of £1,000;
- Accounts can be operated online, by post or by telephone;
- Interest can be paid monthly or annually.
For further enquiries, journalists can contact:
Adam Taylor, Cicero Group
Phone: 0207 297 5971