You need to be a UK-based Limited Company, Limited Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership, Partnership or Sole Trader.
To be eligible to open a Business Saving account, the controlling person and all significant owners need to be resident in the UK, over 18 years of age and only tax resident in the UK. Our accounts cannot be held by US Persons.
What you'll need to open your account:
- Your business details (Name, Address and if you have one, your Company Registration Number)
- The sort code and account number for your business' bank or building society account (your nominated account). You can only transfer money into your Aldermore account from this account or from an existing Aldermore Business Savings Account that allows transfers out
- A mobile telephone that can receive text messages. This is how Aldermore will send you your account password and without it you will be unable to log into your account
- Internet access, as all of our business savings accounts are online accounts and are opened and managed online
- We do not provide accounts for client money or accounts to be held in Trust
- To have read the Easy Access Account Summary Box and the Business Savings Terms and Conditions
Once your account is open arrange to transfer money to us and make the most of your savings.