Small Business Saturday is back in the UK for a third consecutive year on 5th December 2015, in celebration of the nation’s five million thriving SMEs. As a bank, we wholeheartedly support the initiative – so much so, in fact, that we’re inviting proud small business owners to take to social media and show off their own enterprises in our #SmallBizSelfie competition.
To be in with a chance of winning our #SmallBizSatNight prize for you and business, tweet us @AldermoreBank with a selfie to fill our graphic below, using the #SmallBizSelfie and #SmallBizSatUK hashtags.
The competition will be running from 30th November – 18th December and the winner of the competition will receive a party hamper filled with products from independent businesses, to fuel a fun-filled Saturday night in the New Year.
Terms and conditions
Aldermore means Aldermore Bank Plc, 1st Floor, Block B, Western House, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6FZ (company number: 947662).
Entrants means a person who enters this competition.
Prize means a food and drink hamper (worth up to the value of £1000, with no cash alternative).
- Competition will run from Monday 30th of November 2015 and close on Saturday 19th of December 2015.
- The competition is run by Aldermore and entry must be made by tweeting an image using the hashtag #SmallBizSelfie and #SmallBizSatUK.
- Aldermore reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equivalent value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The winner will be selected by a representative from Aldermore and will be notified by Sunday 31st of January 2016.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- The winner will be required to provide a delivery address.
- By entering this competition the Entrant will be deemed to acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
- By submitting your ‘selfie’ you are agreeing to Aldermore publishing the image on Aldermore social media platforms and on the Aldermore web site. Please make sure that any individuals in your selfie are aware that the image will be used for this purpose.
- The competition can be withdrawn by Aldermore at any time.
- Aldermore’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Any dispute shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Entrant irrevocable agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this competition.
The content published on this website is intended to provide information only. The reader should seek advice from experts on the subject matter and independently verify the accuracy and relevance of any information provided here before relying upon it or using it for any reason. You can view our terms and conditions here.