Aldermore's Ali Humphries and Paul Myers joined fellow judge and Digivoodoo founder Mike Walker to hear a number of different student teams present their inspiring business ideas in the 'Tigers Cage'.
The team at Aldermore were overwhelmed by the standard of the presentations, and now the Bank is giving you the chance to have your say on which team impressed the most.
Vote for the best business idea from the list below in the poll at the bottom of the page and the winning school will receive £1000 to donate to their chosen local charity.
Whatever the Weather
A new renewable energy system powered by the elements that combines a rain-powered water turbine, solar panels and a miniature windmill to generate electricity.
The Bag Revolution
The next generation in back-pack design, with a host of useful features including built-in solar-powered massage pads and speakers.
A community club open to all, encouraging young people to acquire life skills through getting involved in local community projects.
An SLR camera with a social media connection for the Instagram era, pre-equipped with filters, borders and lighting effects.
A more personal way of connecting with friends remotely, using a phone which displays a holographic replica of the caller.
Inspired by gum-shield technology, these mouldable headphones adapt to exactly fit the wearer's head, for greater comfort and a more secure fit.
Designed to improve cycle safety, Sycle is a high-visibility jacket studded with LEDs which automatically sense the direction of motion and alert drivers to the cyclists' movements.
Points 4 Us
A way for parents to encourage their children to perform household tasks and responsibilities through a mobile app reward scheme, where users can trade points for shopping vouchers.
Vote for your favourite idea here:
Sorry, poll has now closed.
Prize Draw terms and conditions
1. Entry is free and open to public vote for anyone over the age of 18
2. Only one entry per person is permitted.
3. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The prize is the donation of £1000 to the school with most public votes. There are no runners' up prizes. (hereinafter as the 'Prize')
5. The prize excludes any associated costs and expenses which may be incurred in taking up the Prize.
6. The winning entries will be selected and overseen by an independent adjudicator.
7. A representative from a winning school will be notified by email and/or by letter.
8. The winning school will be notified of the results 10 days after completion of the promotion.
9. The promoter is Aldermore Bank plc, 1st Floor Block B, Western House, Lynch Wood, Peterborough PE2 6FZ.
10. The decision of the promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prize will be provided by Aldermore Bank plc.
12. The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw.
The content published on this website is intended to provide information only. The reader should seek advice from experts on the subject matter and independently verify the accuracy and relevance of any information provided here before relying upon it or using it for any reason. You can view our terms and conditions here.