- Building Insurance covers your property against damage caused by major events such as fire, flooding, explosions and falling trees.
- Contents Insurance covers your personal possessions for damage or loss while they are located within your property.
Cover can also be extended to suit your requirements including;
- Accidental Damage which is designed to complement your chosen cover, insuring sudden and unexpected events such as breakages or spillages in the home.
- Personal Possessions covers you against loss or theft of personal items when you’re outside the home such as jewellery, watches or pedal cycles.
- Home emergency cover; includes 24/7 access to approved tradesmen in the event of broken windows, burst pipes or your main heating system failing.
If you’re struggling to obtain insurance, don’t worry. We can help you access a panel of Non-Standard insurers which can give you peace of mind that you have the right cover in circumstances such as when the property is unoccupied, located in an area of subsidence or flooding, non-standard construction and many more complex scenarios.