Making changes

We're here to help

If you'd like some information or to request a copy of a document relating to your mortgage account, please use our contact form.

Find out how you can make changes to your existing mortgage, including changes to your account and payments.

I would like to move house, can I take my mortgage with me?

Our mortgages are not portable.

However, for owner occupier mortgages, if you move house during the early repayment charge period and take out a new mortgage with us:

(Subject to our lending policy at that time)

  • For the same or more than the amount outstanding under the previous mortgage, the early repayment changes will be refunded as long as the new mortgage completes within three months of the repayment date of the previous mortgage
  • If the new mortgage is for an amount less than the balance of the previous mortgage, early repayment charges for the amount equivalent to the new mortgage balance will be refunded

How do I change the name on my mortgage?

To update your details please call our servicing team on the number above. 

If your name has changed due to marriage, please post in your marriage certificate, or a certified copy with a covering letter and we will update our records for you.

How do I add or remove someone from my account?

When adding your partner or an additional borrower to your existing mortgage we must approach them as a new applicant which means undertaking the usual due diligence checks. To get started today call our servicing team on the number above.

This can also be a good time to review your mortgage and consider taking out additional borrowing, which can be used for a wide range of purposes. Visit our Borrow More section to find out if you are eligible and how to get started.


Can I take out additional borrowing?

If you have a mortgage with us and would like to borrow more against that property, please contact our team of qualified Mortgage advisers who will be able to confirm if you are eligible and discuss your options. You can email us on

You can find out more about additional borrowing including how you can use the extra money, whether you’re eligible and who to contact by visiting our Borrow More section.

I would like to start renting my home, can you help?

Yes, if you decide you would like to start renting out your house we can help by getting your mortgage changes to a Consent to let mortgage. To discuss your options and get the process started speak to our dedicated team to find if you're eligible.

(If you would like to arrange a different type of letting, you can speak to our Buy-to-let specialists who can help if you’re a first time landlord or if you already have a portfolio.)

We're here to help Email Us Call Us: 0333 321 1000

Subject to status. Credit will be secured on your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments.