Aldermore means Aldermore Bank Plc, 1st Floor, Block B, Western House, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6FZ (Company Number: 947662).
Entrants means a person who enters this prize draw.
Prize means a voucher for a weekend break in the UK up to the value of £300. The prize is subject to terms and conditions as set by the supplier. For more information visit: https://handpicked.skchase.com/monetary
- The prize draw will run from 9am Sunday 28th of August 2016 and close at 11:59pm on Monday 29th August 2016. Entries after this time will not be counted.
- The prize draw is run by Aldermore and entry must be made by either:
- Replying to a Facebook post with the hashtag #EarnedIt; or
- Retweeting an image published by Aldermore containing the hashtag #EarnedIt.
- Aldermore reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equivalent value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- One entry per person per platform will be entered into the draw.
- The winner will be selected by random draw by a representative from Aldermore and will be notified by Friday 2nd September 2016.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only, except employees of Aldermore.
- The winner will be required to provide a delivery address in the UK.
- The Prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment /delivery/arrangement of the Prize.
- By entering this prize draw the Entrant will be deemed to acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw can be withdrawn by Aldermore at any time.
- Aldermore recognises that the prize draw is not exclusively for small businesses.
- Aldermore’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Any dispute shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Entrant irrevocable agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this prize draw.