Aldermore - means Aldermore Bank Plc, 1st Floor, Block B, Western House, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6FZ (company number: 947662).
Bonus Period - means the number of Paid Out deals between 0:001 hours on 1 November 2014 and 23:59 on 31st October 2015.
Broker - means a business that is entered into the Scheme by Aldermore.
Paid Out - means Aldermore will inform the Broker in writing that funds have been made available to their client for the first time, and the invoice finance facility is now active.
Reference Period - means the number of Paid Out deals that were referred by the Broker to Aldermore between 00:01 hours on 1 November 2013 and 23:59 on 31st October 2014.
Scheme - means the Aldermore Broker Loyalty Bonus Scheme.
- By participating in this Scheme the Broker will be deemed to acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
- Aldermore reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time.
- This Scheme only applies to Invoice Finance products.
- The Scheme only applies to Brokers that have been sent an email inviting them to enter into the Scheme. Further selection of Brokers to participate in the Scheme will be at the discretion of Aldermore.
- To calculate the bonus payment Aldermore will compare the Reference Period with the Bonus Period. For each additional deal Paid Out in the Bonus Period compared to the Reference Period the Broker will earn a bonus to the value outlined in the Scheme email communications.
- The Scheme will run during the Bonus Period only and Aldermore gives no guarantee that it will repeat or extend such period. Aldermore reserves the right at its sole discretion to change, terminate or cancel the Scheme at any time. If Aldermore decides to exercise this right it will notify all Brokers via email communication.
- The amount of the bonus payment shall be unilaterally notified to the Broker from time to time by Aldermore. Aldermore reserves the right to change the amount of the bonus payment offered under the Scheme at any time.
- In November 2015 Aldermore will make one lump sum payment, to the value of all bonuses earned throughout the Bonus Period. The value of the lump sum bonus payment will be communicated by email in November 2015. The lump sum value will be calculated by Aldermore.
- Aldermore’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no minimum or maximum bonus payment value.
- The bonus payment will be made to Brokers before the end of November 2015 using the same method of payment used for existing commission payments.
- The bonus payment will be in addition to any commission agreement already in place with each Broker.
- Brokers have the right not to participate in the Scheme, should they wish, and can do so by informing Aldermore.
- Any dispute shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Broker irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Scheme.
Aldermore Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered Office: 1st Floor, Block B, Western House, Lynch Wood, Peterborough PE2 6FZ.