If I close my ISA account with Aldermore, can I replace previous year’s subscriptions into that account?

IN: Personal Savings FAQs

No. Your account will be closed and can’t be re-opened. However, if you still hold any open Cash ISAs with us that allow additional deposits, you can pay the money into one of those accounts. If this is not the case, you can open a new Fixed Rate or Notice Cash ISA product to replace the money. You will need to confirm that this is a replacement of previously withdrawn money relating to previous tax years, to make sure that this is allocated correctly against your ISA allowances.

Useful links for Personal Savings customers

  • Personal Savings
  • FAQs