How do I transfer money from my Easy Access Account, Notice Account or Notice Cash ISA to another account?

POSTED: 3rd March 2017
IN: Personal Savings FAQs

Please check that the account you want to transfer your money to allows additional deposits. If it does then the quickest way is to log onto your account. Remember you will need your user ID, Password and Memorable Details.

Select ‘Move Money’ from the Account Options for the account you want to  transfer your money from and follow the on-screen instructions. Remember that for Notice Accounts and Notice Cash ISAs, you will need to give us the number of calendar days' notice appropriate to your account.  

You can also call us on 0345 604 2678 and we will be happy to help you transfer your money. Please have your customer ID and Memorable Details handy. Or write to us at the following freepost address:

Freepost RSAZ-AXXH-LHAX, Aldermore, PO Box 762, Wallsend NE28 5DH       

More FAQs

Transferring Money

Operating An Account


  • Personal Savings
  • Operating My Account
  • FAQ
  • Transfers