To be eligible to open a Business Savings Account, you must:
- Be a Limited Company, Limited Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership, Partnership or Sole Trader.
- Be a business that is only tax resident in the UK
- Ensure that the controlling persons and all significant owners are resident in the UK, over 18 years of age and only tax resident in the UK. Our accounts cannot be held by US Persons
- Have a business bank account that allows transfers to be made and received electronically. This account will be known as your nominated account and you will need to provide us with your sort code and account number.
- Own a mobile phone that can receive text messages. This is how Aldermore will send you your account password and without it you will be unable to log into your account.
We do not accept client money, nor do we provide accounts to be held in Trust.