You need to be a UK-based Limited Company, Limited Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership, Partnership or Sole Trader.
To be eligible to open a Business Saving account, the controlling person and all significant owners need to be resident in the UK, over 18 years of age and only tax resident in the UK. Our accounts cannot be held by US Persons.
Your business needs to be based in the UK, only tax resident in the UK and have no trustees or accounts held in trust.
Please make sure you have internet access, because all of our business savings accounts are online accounts and are opened and managed online.
What you'll need to open your account:
- Your business details (Name, Address and if you have one, your Company Registration Number)
- The sort code and account number for your business' bank or building society account (your nominated account). You can only transfer money into your Aldermore account from this account or from an existing Aldermore Business Savings Account that allows transfers out
- Address and date of birth for all owners
- A mobile telephone that can receive text messages. This is how Aldermore will send you your account password and without it you will be unable to log into your account
- To have read the 6 Month Fixed Rate Savings Account Summary Box and the Business Savings Terms and Conditions
Once your account is open arrange to transfer money to us and make the most of your savings.