ABFA (Asset Based Finance Association) has established a Code of Conduct for all members of the association to adhere to. At Aldermore we fully endorse the ABFA Code and stand by the principles and ethos of the Code.
There are six key commitments that all ABFA members are required to adhere to, they are:
- Commitment 1. ABFA Members shall abide by this Code and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Commitment 2. ABFA Members shall act with integrity and deal fairly and responsibly with clients and guarantors.
- Commitment 3. ABFA Members shall provide clients and guarantors with all appropriate information in a timely and transparent manner.
- Commitment 4. ABFA Members shall ensure that legal documentation issued by them is clearly written.
- Commitment 5. ABFA Members shall provide effective and timely client services in accordance with their legal agreements.
- Commitment 6. ABFA Members shall operate their own appropriate internal complaints procedures and ABFA may from time to time request details of such procedures and anonymised data as to outcomes.
As members of ABFA we take these commitments seriously and are dedicated to ensuring they are RESPECTED at all times. If you feel that we haven't complied with any of the above commitments you can let us know.
You can find out more about the ABFA Code by visiting www.abfa.org.uk.