Because we tailor each facility to the individual needs of our customers, you’ll not find us focusing on fees and rates at this stage. We understand that only through listening, exploring and understanding what you want can we be sure that the facility we design for you is made to measure and supports your business ambitions.
We’ll discuss what’s important to you and understand:
- What you couldn’t live without as part of your new facility?
- What frustrates you about your current working capital provider?
- What you would like to achieve through partnering with Aldermore?
We’ll also seek to get a better understanding of your business, such as its history, product or service offering, your people, customer profile and the complexities that make your business unique.
Finally, we’ll explore your business strategy. What’s your ambition for your business, where you’re looking to take it and your current financial performance? Once we’ve discussed all this we’ll be in the perfect position to tailor a facility that matches your service needs and supports your ambition.
Now starts the exciting bit where we talk you through how we have tailor made your Invoice Finance facility to match your wants, needs and ambitions.
Often Banks and lenders are too eager to tell you how cheap their fees are, the low cost of their borrowing and how flexible their service is… never outlining exactly how it comes together and forgetting that to you, this isn’t just a financial transaction -it’s about taking your business to the next level. At Aldermore, we always start with you and what you’re looking to achieve.
We’ll ensure your new Made to Measure facility meets your needs by:
- Replaying how your new facility addresses those needs that we discussed and identified in our Exploration meeting
- How your Made to Measure facility adapts to meet your unique Business and funding requirements
- Outlining where we have tailored your facility to support your future strategy
- Being clear how the facility is structured and what fees and charges you can expect to pay.
This is only the start of our journey together. Before moving on to the next stage we will ensure you have approved and agreed the facility design and terms.
This is where the real work starts and our relationship moves on to a more formal footing. As part of setting up your facility and to ensure the facility design is appropriate we conduct a review of your sales ledger, how you transact with your suppliers and more.
This review typically takes a day and we’ll work with your teams to minimise any possible disruption, through setting out in advance the information that is required to allow your teams the time to prepare for our meeting.