Aldermore, the specialist lender, has today confirmed it will be increasing its variable mortgage and savings rates by 0.25% following the Bank of England’s decision to increase Bank Base Rate by 0.25% to 0.50%.
The Aldermore Managed Rate, the Bank’s standard variable mortgage rate will increase from 4.73% to 4.98% for new and existing customers on 1st December 2017.
The following Retail Savings account rates will increase by 0.25%:
- Retail Easy Access Accounts (closed issues 1-10) will increase from 1.00% to 1.25% on 1st December 2017 and the current on sale issue 11 will increase from 0.75% to 1.00% on 10th November 2017.
- 30 Day Notice and ISA accounts (closed issues 1-6) will increase from 1.05% to 1.30% on 1st December 2017 and the current on sale issue 7 will increase from 0.80% to 1.05% on 10th November 2017.
- 45/60 Day Notice and 60 Day ISA Accounts (closed issues) will increase from 1.10% to 1.35% on 1st December 2017.
- 90 Day Notice (closed issue) will increase from 1.15% to 1.40% on 1st December 2017.
- 120 Day Notice (closed issue) will increase from 1.20% to 1.45% on 1st December 2017.
Aldermore is currently reviewing its Business Savings variable rate products and will provide further information in due course.
Aldermore customers affected by the announcement will be informed of the changes to their account in line with their account terms and conditions.
For further information, journalists can contact:
Rachael Snelling, Retail Finance PR Manager, Aldermore
Mobile: 07551 159 534
Phone: 0208 1853 102
Andy Homer, Head of External Communications, Aldermore
Mobile: 07931 492722
Notes to Editors
For further information about Aldermore, please review our Notes to Editors page