Notice Cash ISAs
Access your tax-free savings without compromising on interest rates. With our Notice Cash ISA, you can build up your funds over time –-- enjoying great tax-free rates –-- and, as long as you give us notice, you can make as many withdrawals as you like. From 1 July 2014, all ISAs have become New ISAs (NISAs) and your annual tax free allowance has increased to £15,000. You can save the whole allowance in cash, or in stocks and shares, or a combination of the two. You can split your allowance between any of our Cash ISA products to make the most of the increase. This will be classed as one Cash ISA for the purposes of tax free allowances and HMRC reporting.
|Term||Gross Annual Interest (%)||Gross Monthly Interest (%)||AER* (%)|
|30 Day Notice Cash ISA issue 5||1.25||1.24||1.25||Open an Account|
Key benefits to opening a Notice Cash ISA
- Tax-free, straightforward interest rate - no hidden bonuses or introductory offers
- Reassurance - the interest rate on our Notice Cash ISAs is guaranteed to be at least 0.55% above Base Rate** until 1 May 2015
- Maximise your tax-free allowance – easily transfer ISAs from other providers. We’ll process the transfer electronically if we can or we’ll provide an ISA Transfer Form for you to complete and return to us. With a Notice Cash ISA, you can transfer in an ISA at any time, so you can print another transfer form if you need one.
- Transparent - our competitive rates are not artificially inflated by bonuses or introductory offers
- Fast and easy setup - open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes
- Accessible - open an account with just £1,000
- Add to your tax-free saving whenever you like (subject to HMRC ISA rules)
- Unlimited withdrawals - subject to notice. Early withdrawals will be subject to a deduction of interest
- Easy to manage - do it online, by phone or by post
- Great value - no fees or charges for day-to-day account services
Things you need to know
- You can make unlimited deposits up to £15,000. Once you’ve paid in your full year’s Cash ISA allowance, you can’t replace any money you have withdrawn
- Early withdrawals are permitted subject to loss of interest equivalent to the notice period
- You should keep at least £1,000 in your account at any one time (a gross interest rate of 0.50% will be paid on balances below this amount)
- You simply need to be aged 18 years or over, resident in the UK and only liable to pay tax in the UK
- The ISA allowance is currently £15,000. You can save the whole allowance in cash, or in stocks and shares, or a combination of the two
- The favourable tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future
- To read the full terms and conditions please click here
Managing your account with us is simple and straightforward. Check our
Key Features page for more information on how your account works.
Fees and charges
You won't have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more details.
** Base Rate means the Bank of England Official Bank Rate
It’s easy to open an account
It’s easy convenient and secure. Open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes. Any questions, simplyContact us
Award Winning Cash ISAs
We’re proud to be awarded ‘ISA Provider of the Year 2014’, the 4th year in a row we’ve won this awardView Awards
When you open your account, we’ll process your ISA transfer electronically if we can or we’ll provide an ISA Transfer Form for you to complete and return to us.
Ratings & Reviews
8 out of 8 reviewers would recommend products in this category
Reviews for 30 Day Notice Cash ISA
Initially unclear whether my account was active.
Once I had confirmation, Aldermore backed everything up with the paper documentation. The Cash ISA rate had dropped slightly from the one quoted online.
24 Jul 2014
So quick and Easy Minime
By post, I opened a new 30 Notice ISA and at the same time also transferred money into it from an ISA with another supplier. From start to finish it was so very easy and happened amazingly quickly. So thanks to all involved.
23 Jul 2014
I have been a saver with Aldermore now for over four years and am always very impressed with the open and honest way they treat their customers. As a consequence I had no hesitation in choosing this latest product in addition to the others I hold with them. (For example at the end of a fixed-term product, they always give clear advice on how to transfer money to another provider. In my experience some other banks try to keep you by not mentioning that transferring out is an option.)
09 Jul 2014
Good information, very easy to set up the account, which was helped by my already having another account with Aldermore, but would not have been a problem if I had not. Paper confirmation received very quickly.
28 Mar 2014
Just opened this ISA Amber
So far so good. The process was very straightforward and my one query was speedily dealt with on the telephone. The paperwork arrived promptly and was simple to understand. With the promised interest rate, this looks to be the best choice I could make.
18 Feb 2014
suited to my need oscartwo
Having the interest dropped to .25% I wanted to moved to a more attractive rate
05 Feb 2014
Matched my requirements Marboor8
I was transferring in an ISA. The account opening process was speedy, simple and the website easy to navigate. I had a couple of questions and managed to speak to somebody without undue difficulty and more importantly received clear concise answers to my questions. Within 7 days the account was up and running and my ISA was transferred across without any further action on my part.
29 Dec 2012