Notice Savings Account
Want a great interest rate and added flexibility? Our Notice Savings Account gives you exactly that. Provided you stick to the notice period for withdrawing cash, you can make as many deposits and withdrawals as you like.
|Term||Gross Annual Interest (%)||Gross Monthly Interest (%)||AER* (%)|
|30 Day Notice Issue 5||1.25||1.24||1.25||Open an Account|
* AER stands for annual equivalent rate and illustrates the interest rate if it was paid and compounded once each year.
- Reassurance - the interest rate on our Notice Account is guaranteed to be at least 0.55% above Base Rate** until 1 May 2015
- Transparent - our competitive rates are not artificially inflated by bonuses or introductory offers
- Fast and easy setup - open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes
- Accessible - open an account with just £1,000
- Flexible - add to your savings whenever you want
- Access - unlimited withdrawals, subject to notice and without loss of interest
- Easy to manage - do it online, by phone or by post
Things you need to know
- As well as great rates, you'll have unlimited access to your savings - you just need to give the selected notice period, as no early withdrawals are allowed
- You should keep at least £1,000 in your account at any one time (a gross interest rate of 0.50% will be paid on balances below this amount)
- You simply need to be aged 18 years or over, resident in the UK and only liable to pay tax in the UK
- To view full terms and conditions please click here
Managing your account with us is simple and straightforward. Check our
Key Features page for more information on how your account works.
Fees and charges
You won't have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more details.
** Base Rate means the Bank of England Official Bank Rate.
It's easy to open an account
It’s easy convenient and secure. Open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes.
Any questions, simplyContact us
Award Winning Notice Accounts
We're proud to be Commended by Moneyfacts for our 'Notice Accounts'.View Awards
Do you have one of our older savings accounts?View Historic Rates
Ratings & Reviews
150 out of 168 reviewers would recommend products in this category
Reviews for 30 Day Notice Account
Good to find 'no fuss' products
This is my 3rd account. I have come back again because of the ease of account opening and sensible service. All documentation is clear and to the point and people who answer the phone know what they are talking about. There are lots of other businesses who could learn something from you. I have already introduced other people. Thank you.
04 Aug 2014
Good product and genuine customer service LittleHeth
First opened an account last year 30day notice issue 4 for my late father. The account was easily opened and the staff very helpful. I have just opened an account in my own name and simply done online. What I like about Aldermore is there is no long delay if you need to telephone and the staff are all UK based with a friendly Northern accent. A nice personal but professional service.
24 Jul 2014
Setting up new account straight forward. Christine
Telephone lines answered promptly by helpful, courteous staff. Information sent out promptly and confirming paperwork arrived in stated timescales. Website well set out and easy to navigate.
23 Jul 2014
just what I was looking for Cate
looks to be an easy account to save in but as I have only just opened the account & have not used this bank before it is difficult to be accurate with a review
16 Jul 2014
The account opening and money transfer is simple and quick Higzi
I have managed to open and account online and transferred money into the account within few minutes. I did not have to wait for approval and letters by post. Excellent work guys all banks should copy this lean simple processes.
14 Jul 2014
uncomplicated,pleasant people, just what a lady of a certain age wants jawalk
I was very impressed at the ease with which I could open this account. I spoke to a human being, didn't have to navigate the usual "if you want to be ignored, press 1, if you want to be patronized, press 2" etc. The person I spoke to was helpful, the transaction was done swiftly and the paperwork arrived promptly. What more can one ask.
03 Jul 2014
I have been very satisfied with all accounts I have had with Aldermore very good prompt service, and help full clear advice.
02 Jul 2014