Notice Savings Account
Want a great interest rate and added flexibility? Our Notice Savings Account gives you exactly that. Provided you stick to the notice period for withdrawing cash, you can make as many deposits and withdrawals as you like.
|Term||Gross Annual Interest (%)||Gross Monthly Interest (%)||AER* (%)|
|30 Day Notice Issue 5||1.25||1.24||1.25||Open an Account|
* AER stands for annual equivalent rate and illustrates the interest rate if it was paid and compounded once each year.
- Reassurance - the interest rate on our Notice Account is guaranteed to be at least 0.55% above Base Rate** until 1 May 2015
- Transparent - our competitive rates are not artificially inflated by bonuses or introductory offers
- Fast and easy setup - open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes
- Accessible - open an account with just £1,000
- Flexible - add to your savings whenever you want
- Access - unlimited withdrawals, subject to notice and without loss of interest
- Easy to manage - do it online, by phone or by post
Things you need to know
- As well as great rates, you'll have unlimited access to your savings - you just need to give the selected notice period, as no early withdrawals are allowed
- You should keep at least £1,000 in your account at any one time (a gross interest rate of 0.50% will be paid on balances below this amount)
- You simply need to be aged 18 years or over and a UK resident
- To view full terms and conditions please click here
Managing your account with us is simple and straightforward.
Key Features page for more information on how your account works.
Fees and charges
You won't have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more details.
** Base Rate means the Bank of England Official Bank Rate.
It's easy to open an account
It’s easy convenient and secure. Open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes.
Any questions, simplyContact us
Award Winning Notice Accounts
We're proud to be Commended by Moneyfacts for our 'Notice Accounts'.View Awards
Do you have one of our older savings accounts?View Historic Rates