Notice Savings Account
Want a great interest rate and added flexibility? Our Notice Savings Account gives you exactly that. Provided you stick to the notice period for withdrawing cash, you can make as many deposits and withdrawals as you like.
|Term||Gross Annual Interest (%)||Gross Monthly Interest (%)||AER* (%)|
|30 Day Notice Issue 5||1.25||1.24||1.25||Open an Account|
* AER stands for annual equivalent rate and illustrates the interest rate if it was paid and compounded once each year.
- Reassurance - the interest rate on our Notice Account is guaranteed to be at least 0.55% above Base Rate** until 1 May 2015
- Transparent - our competitive rates are not artificially inflated by bonuses or introductory offers
- Fast and easy setup - open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes
- Accessible - open an account with just £1,000
- Flexible - add to your savings whenever you want
- Access - unlimited withdrawals, subject to notice and without loss of interest
- Easy to manage - do it online, by phone or by post
Things you need to know
- As well as great rates, you'll have unlimited access to your savings - you just need to give the selected notice period, as no early withdrawals are allowed
- You should keep at least £1,000 in your account at any one time (a gross interest rate of 0.50% will be paid on balances below this amount)
- You simply need to be aged 18 years or over, resident in the UK and only liable to pay tax in the UK
- To view full terms and conditions please click here
Managing your account with us is simple and straightforward. Check our
Key Features page for more information on how your account works.
Fees and charges
You won't have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more details.
** Base Rate means the Bank of England Official Bank Rate.
It's easy to open an account
It’s easy convenient and secure. Open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes.
Any questions, simplyContact us
Award Winning Notice Accounts
We're proud to be Commended by Moneyfacts for our 'Notice Accounts'.View Awards
Do you have one of our older savings accounts?View Historic Rates
Ratings & Reviews
157 out of 177 reviewers would recommend products in this category
Reviews for 30 Day Notice Account
Not so straightforward bluedalmatian
Not quite the straightforward 15 minutes online opening I was expecting. I had to post off proof of ID and proof of address for some reason. No one could tell me why, and it took several weeks for this to be processed
23 Oct 2014
Just what I need at this time Beecee
A long term plan with Aldermore having matured this was a perfect place to put the funds whilst I review my long term savings options.
14 Oct 2014
Very competitive interest rate. Willum
I compared lots of notice accounts on line and the interest rate for this account stood out. I have another account with this Bank which has also had better than average interest rates for a few years. They have also given me adequate notice of any rate changes.
08 Oct 2014
Quick, simple, hassle free oxenham
I was pleased with how easy it was to open an account compared with other banks I approached. The identity check was quickly and easily performed, and once approved I received my account opening documentation within a couple of days. Also, they were very clear and transparent regarding charges.
05 Oct 2014
Savings simplified Pip1001
I have now opened a second 30 notice savings account with Aldermore. True, you can get a 'fractionally' better interest elsewhere but is it worth worth the hassle factor! The majority of others require changing every 12 months the get there so called derisory bonus percentage.
03 Oct 2014
Suited my needs for a savings account. Ray1951
This account suited my needs for a savings account when I had used my yearly ISA allowance. Rates were one of the best I could find, with a relatively short notice period for withdrawing money.
03 Oct 2014
Product suitable, lengthy first deposit Saltfordman
Opened account easily and swiftly online and made first deposit from nominated account. Then some interest from the account which I had closed to feed this Aldermore account became available, so I moved it using a Faster Payment which was accepted. The initial deposit however took another 2 days to register on the account. Would have chosen a Faster Payment for the initial deposit if that option had been available.
29 Sep 2014