Fixed Rate Cash ISAs
Nothing beats knowing your savings are protected - both from interest rate fluctuations, and from the taxman. With our Fixed Rate Cash ISA you get a great return thanks to our guaranteed interest rate and it's tax-free, too. The ISA allowance is currently £11,880 and you can save up to £5,940 of this in a Cash ISA. From 1 July 2014, the ISA allowance will increase to £15,000 and the whole allowance can be saved in cash, stocks and shares or any combination of the two. You can split your Cash ISA allowance between any of our Cash ISA products. If you open a Cash ISA now with a fixed rate product, you can add to this by opening further Cash ISA products with us to make the most of the allowance increase from 1 July 2014. This will be classed as one Cash ISA for the purposes of tax free allowances and HMRC reporting.
|Term||Gross Annual Interest (%)||Gross Monthly Interest (%)||AER* (%)|
|1 Year||1.60||1.59||1.60||Open an Account|
|2 Year||1.80||1.79||1.80||Open an Account|
|3 Year||2.00||1.98||2.00||Open an Account|
Key benefits to opening a Fixed Rate Cash ISA
- Peace of mind - tax-free interest rate, fixed for a set period and we will personally write to you before your account matures
- Transparent - our competitive rates are not artificially inflated by bonuses or introductory offers
- Maximise your tax-free allowance - easily transfer Cash ISAs from other providers
- Fast and easy setup - open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes
- Open an account with just £1,000
- Flexible - withdraw cash early if you need to (subject to interest deduction)
- Easy to manage - do it online, by phone or by post
- Great value - no fees or charges for day-to-day account services
Things you need to know
- Once you've made your opening deposit, you won't be able to make any more deposits. You can transfer in an ISA held with another provider at account opening stage only. When sending the opening deposit by cheque, please ensure that any ISA transfer forms are returned at the same time. If the opening deposit is made by another method, please ensure that any ISA transfer forms are returned within 10 working days
- Early withdrawals will be subject to a deduction in interest
- We guarantee to pay the interest rates shown (or the higher rates if we have increased them) provided that we receive your completed account opening form and initial deposit within ten business days. After this time, we will pay the prevailing rate on the day that we receive your application.
- You should keep at least £1,000 in your account at any one time (a gross interest rate of 0.50% will be paid on balances below this amount)
- You simply need to be aged 18 years or over and a UK resident
- The ISA allowance is currently £11,880 and you can save up to £5,940 of this in a Cash ISA. From 1 July, the ISA allowance will increase to £15,000 and the whole allowance can be saved in cash, stocks and shares or any combination of the two.
- The favourable tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future
- To read the full terms and conditions please click here
Managing your account with us is simple and straightforward. Check our
Key Features page for more information on how your account works.
Fees and charges
You won't have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more details.
It’s easy to open an account
It’s easy convenient and secure. Open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes. Any questions, simplyContact us
Award Winning Cash ISAs
We’re proud to be awarded ‘ISA Provider of the Year 2014’, the 4th year in a row we’ve won this awardView Awards
It's easy to transfer Cash ISAs from other providers. Simply complete the ISA transfer form and return it to us within 10 days of opening your Fixed Rate Cash ISA.