Fixed Rate Cash ISAsError loading MacroEngine script (file: BazaarVoiceCategoryAverageRatingAggregate.cshtml)
Nothing beats knowing your savings are protected – both from interest rate fluctuations and from the taxman. With our Fixed Rate ISA you get a great return thanks to our guaranteed interest rate and it’s tax-free too. From 1 July 2014, all ISAs have become New ISAs (NISAs) and your annual tax free allowance has increased to £15,000. You can save the whole allowance in cash or in stocks and shares, or a combination of the two. You can split your allowance between any of our Cash ISA products to make the most of the increase. This will be classed as one Cash ISA for the purposes of tax free allowances and HMRC reporting.
|Term||Gross Annual Interest (%)||Gross Monthly Interest (%)||AER* (%)|
|1 Year||1.50||1.49||1.50||Open an Account|
|2 Year||1.85||1.83||1.85||Open an Account|
|3 Year||2.00||1.98||2.00||Open an Account|
Key benefits to opening a Fixed Rate Cash ISA
- Peace of mind - tax-free interest rate, fixed for a set period and we will personally write to you before your account matures
- Transparent - our competitive rates are not artificially inflated by bonuses or introductory offers
- Maximise your tax-free allowance – easily transfer ISAs from other providers. We’ll process the transfer electronically if we can or we’ll provide an ISA Transfer Form for you to complete and return to us. Please ensure that any ISA Transfer Forms are returned within 10 working days of opening the account
- Fast and easy setup - open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes
- Open an account with just £1,000
- Flexible - withdraw cash early if you need to (subject to interest deduction)
- Easy to manage - do it online, by phone or by post
- Great value - no fees or charges for day-to-day account services
Things you need to know
- Once you've made your opening deposit, you won't be able to make any more deposits. You can transfer in an ISA held with another provider at account opening stage only. When sending the opening deposit by cheque, please ensure that any ISA transfer forms are returned at the same time. If the opening deposit is made by another method, please ensure that any ISA transfer forms are returned within 10 working days
- Early withdrawals will be subject to a deduction in interest
- We guarantee to pay the interest rates shown (or the higher rates if we have increased them) provided that we receive your completed account opening form and initial deposit within ten business days. After this time, we will pay the prevailing rate on the day that we receive your application
- You should keep at least £1,000 in your account at any one time (a gross interest rate of 0.50% will be paid on balances below this amount)
- You simply need to be aged 18 years or over, resident in the UK and only liable to pay tax in the UK
- The ISA allowance is currently £15,000. You can save the whole allowance in cash, or in stocks and shares, or a combination of the two
- The favourable tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future
- To read the full terms and conditions please click here
Managing your account with us is simple and straightforward. Check our
Key Features page for more information on how your account works.
Fees and charges
You won't have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more details.
It’s easy to open an account
It’s easy convenient and secure. Open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes. Any questions, simplyContact us
Award Winning Cash ISAs
We’re proud to be awarded ‘ISA Provider of the Year 2014’, the 4th year in a row we’ve won this awardView Awards
When you open your account, we’ll process your ISA transfer electronically if we can or we’ll provide an ISA Transfer Form for you to complete and return to us.