Open a 2 Year Fixed Rate Savings Account
|Term||Gross Annual Interest (%)||Gross Monthly Interest (%)||AER* (%)|
To open an account
- If you're already a personal savings customer, simply login to your account to open another account with us
- If you're opening your first personal savings account with us, you'll need the sort code and account number of your personal UK bank or building society account to hand
Please ensure you have read and understand the product information before you click to open an account. If you would like more information, please call us.
Our accounts are open to a wide range of people for a wide range of needs, just so long as you:
- are aged at least 18
- are a UK resident
- have a personal UK bank or building society account that allows transfers to be made or received by Direct Debit
- have read the Terms and Conditions
* AER stands for annual equivalent rate and illustrates the interest rate if it was paid and compounded once each year.
If you have any questions just call us on 0345 604 2678 or email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help.In a single nameIn joint names
It’s easy to open an account
It’s easy convenient and secure. Open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes. Any questions, simplyContact us
Award Winning Fixed Rate Accounts
We're proud to be Highly Commended by Moneyfacts for our 'Fixed Rate Accounts'.View Awards
Content posted to this website by users is solely the opinion and responsibility of the author posting the content. Aldermore Bank Plc ('Aldermore') does not accept any liability in respect of any statements made by users on this website, unless formally attributed to Aldermore by authorised personnel. Users are responsible for their own posts.
Aldermore reserves the right to remove or refuse to post any user or customer review or any Aldermore or staff response at any time for any reason. We aim to display your content within 48 hours however please be aware that it could take up to 5 business days for your content to appear on aldermore.co.uk.
To complain about any content posted to this website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org