Fixed Rate Savings Account
Protect your hard-earned savings from interest rate fluctuations with our fixed rate savings account - sometimes known as a fixed rate bond. You'll enjoy peace of mind knowing exactly how much interest you'll earn day in, day out.
|Term||Gross Annual Interest (%)||Gross Monthly Interest (%)||AER* (%)|
|1 Year||1.60||1.59||1.60||Open an Account|
|2 Year||1.80||1.79||1.80||Open an Account|
|3 Year||2.20||2.18||2.20||Open an Account|
|4 Year||2.65||2.62||2.65||Open an Account|
|5 Year||3.00||2.96||3.00||Open an Account|
* AER stands for annual equivalent rate and illustrates the interest rate if it was paid and compounded once each year.
- Peace of mind - know exactly what interest rate you'll earn for a set period and we will personally write to you before your account matures
- Transparent - our competitive rates aren't artificially inflated by bonuses or introductory offers
- Fast and easy setup - open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes
- Open an account with just £1,000
- Easy to manage - do it online, by phone or by post
- Great value - no fees or charges for day-to-day account services
Things you need to know
- We guarantee to pay the interest rates shown (or the higher rates if we have increased them) provided that we receive your completed account opening form and initial deposit within ten business days. After this time, we will pay the prevailing rate on the day that we receive your application.
- Once you've made your opening deposit you won't be able to make any more deposits or withdrawals, or close your savings account before the maturity date. (However, please give us a call in the event of hardship)
- You should keep at least £1,000 in your account at any one time (a gross interest rate of 0.50% will be paid on balances below this amount)
- You simply need to be aged 18 years or over and a UK resident
- To view full terms and conditions please click here
Managing your account with us is simple and straightforward.
Key Features for more information on how your account works.
Fees and charges
You won't have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more details.
It's easy to open an account
It’s easy convenient and secure. Open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes.
Any questions, simplyContact us
Award Winning Fixed Rate Accounts
We're proud to be Highly Commended by Moneyfacts for our 'Fixed Rate Accounts'.View Awards