Easy Access Savings Accounts
Don't want to lock your money away? Our Easy Access Account gives you full flexibility - so you can withdraw cash or add to your funds whenever you like. You get the reassurance your savings are there when you need them - along with a great rate, too.
|Term||Gross Annual Interest (%)||Gross Monthly Interest (%)||AER* (%)|
|Easy Access Issue 9||1.00||1.00||1.00||Open an Account|
* AER stands for annual equivalent rate and illustrates the interest rate if it was paid and compounded once each year.
- Transparent - our competitive rates are not artificially inflated by bonuses or introductory offers
- Reassurance - the interest rate on our Easy Access Account is guaranteed to be at least 0.50% above Base Rate** until 1 May 2015
- Fast and easy setup - open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes
- Accessible - open an account with just £1,000
- Flexible - add to your savings whenever you like
- Unlimited withdrawals - access your money whenever you need it, without restriction or loss of interest
- Easy to manage - do it online, by phone or by post
Things you need to know
- You get full access to your savings account, 24 hours a day
- You should keep at least £1,000 in your account at any one time (a gross interest rate of 0.50% will be paid on balances below this amount)
- You simply need to be aged 18 years or over and a UK resident
- To view the full terms and conditions please click here
Managing your account with us is simple and straightforward. Check our Key Features page for more information on how your account works.
Fees and charges
You won't have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more details.
** Base Rate means the Bank of England Official Bank Rate.
It's easy to open an account
It’s easy convenient and secure. Open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes.
Any questions, simplyContact us
Award Winning Cash ISAs
We’re proud to be awarded ‘ISA Provider of the Year 2014’, the 4th year in a row we’ve won this awardView Awards
Do you have one of our older savings accounts?View Historic Rates