Easy Access Savings Accounts
Don't want to lock your money away? Our Easy Access Account gives you full flexibility - so you can withdraw cash or add to your funds whenever you like. You get the reassurance your savings are there when you need them - along with a great rate, too.
|Term||Gross Annual Interest (%)||Gross Monthly Interest (%)||AER* (%)|
|Easy Access Issue 9||1.00||1.00||1.00||Open an Account|
* AER stands for annual equivalent rate and illustrates the interest rate if it was paid and compounded once each year.
- Transparent - our competitive rates are not artificially inflated by bonuses or introductory offers
- Reassurance - the interest rate on our Easy Access Account is guaranteed to be at least 0.50% above Base Rate** until 1 May 2015
- Fast and easy setup - open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes
- Accessible - open an account with just £1,000
- Flexible - add to your savings whenever you like
- Unlimited withdrawals - access your money whenever you need it, without restriction or loss of interest
- Easy to manage - do it online, by phone or by post
Things you need to know
- You get full access to your savings account, 24 hours a day
- You should keep at least £1,000 in your account at any one time (a gross interest rate of 0.50% will be paid on balances below this amount)
- You simply need to be aged 18 years or over, resident in the UK and only liable to pay tax in the UK
- To view the full terms and conditions please click here
Managing your account with us is simple and straightforward. Check our Key Features page for more information on how your account works.
Fees and charges
You won't have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more details.
** Base Rate means the Bank of England Official Bank Rate.
It's easy to open an account
It’s easy convenient and secure. Open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes.
Any questions, simplyContact us
Award Winning Easy Access Accounts
Our straightforward Easy Access Account, with no bonuses or gimmicks, won us the award for the Best No Notice Account Provider .View Awards
Do you have one of our older savings accounts?View Historic Rates
Ratings & Reviews
145 out of 161 reviewers would recommend products in this category
Reviews for Easy Access Personal Account
Very easy to open an account and simple to access FiFitrixbel
Having received some frustrating customer service from the high street banks we were looking for somewhere different to invest our money. Aldermore fits the bill perfectly, not only does it offer one of the best interest rates it is also simple and straight forward to access our money! Hurrah!
02 Sep 2014
A very helpful service Cloggy
During both online and telephone dealing with the Aldermore Bank, I found the service to be of the first order. The staff who dealt with my questions were extremely helpful, courteous and efficient. What more would anyone want from a bank.
28 Aug 2014
My request was hanled in an efficient & friendly manner Bowler
I am a very satisfied customer of Aldermore. I have found them pleasant & efficient in all my dealings with them. I have Three products with Aldermore and have no intention of changing anything. They keep me informed of all transactions and updates, eg ISA changes etc.
26 Aug 2014
I couldn't fault the service. Vaynor1950
My wife has been a customer for a number of years and has always rated your service levels and simplicity very highly.
24 Aug 2014
Simple process JB1210
Very simple process to set up. It would be nice if an app could be launched to manage my account on the go and also if you could set up more than one nominated account at a time. The communication has been great and I was kept up to date throughout the process.
19 Aug 2014
JUST WHAT I REQUIRED BCREATIVE
I needed an easy access account to invest funds on a short term basis and this was ideal and a good interest rate and it was so easy to open the account online.
06 May 2014
A complicated process made easy Kate3
I opened this account in order to (hopefully) be able to top up my Cash ISA in July when the yearly subscription increases. The young man who dealt with this over the phone knew exactly what I was trying to achieve and sorted it out with no problems. It was a refreshing change not to be passed from pillar to post in order to get what you want.
22 Apr 2014