- We guarantee to pay the interest rates shown (or the higher rates if we have increased them) provided that we receive your completed account opening form and initial deposit within ten business days. After this time, we will pay the prevailing rate on the day that we receive your application
- Once you've made your opening deposit you won't be able to make any more deposits or withdrawals, or close your savings account before the maturity date. (However, please give us a call in the event of hardship)
- You should keep at least £1,000 in your account at any one time (a gross interest rate of 0.50% will be paid on balances below this amount)
- You simply need to be aged 18 years or over, resident in the UK and only liable to pay tax in the UK
To view full terms and conditions please click here
Fees and charges
You won't have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more details.
Managing your account with us is simple and straightforward - and we're always on hand to help if you've any questions. Here's how it works:
- Once you've opened your account with us, we'll send you a welcome pack, usually within five business days, with all the details you'll need to manage your account
- If you open an account online, you can log into your account to view and print a statement at any time and we will make a Section 975 Certificate available in internet banking shortly after the start of each tax year.
If you open an account over the telephone or by post, we will send your statement and Section 975 Certificate by post once a year, usually in April.
- Want to check your account details and rates? Just login whenever you like
- Contact us whenever you need to - either via our UK-based call centre on 0345 604 2678, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for our opening hours
- Your account will mature on the anniversary of the date we receive your money. We'll write to you personally a few weeks earlier with a simple, easy-to-understand guide to all your maturity options
- No need to worry about bonus rates dropping off: there are no hidden bonuses or introductory offers - just consistently competitive rates