Key benefits of choosing Aldermore
Aldermore has joined the Government's Help to Buy: mortgage guarantee scheme, which enables participating lenders to purchase a guarantee, enabling us to provide mortgages up to 95% loan to value.
The scheme aims to help both first time buyers and home movers who have deposits of at least 5% to buy a property in the UK.
So, if you can afford to repay a mortgage but don't have a large deposit, this scheme could be the answer. It gives you access to higher loan to value lending, meaning you won't have to wait and save up for a large deposit to buy or move home.
To be eligible for the Help to Buy: mortgage guarantee scheme:
- it must be your main residence and only dwelling (you will not be intending to rent it out);
- you cannot have an interest in any other property, anywhere in the world;
- the mortgage must be taken out on repayment (not interest only); and
- the maximum loan size is £400,000
The scheme does not guarantee your mortgage payments. You are responsible for paying your mortgage under this scheme in exactly the same way as any other mortgage. The benefit to you is that it may enable you to get a mortgage to buy your home with a lower deposit.
Our 2, 3 & 5 year fixed rate mortgage products are available under the Help to Buy: mortgage guarantee scheme for mortgages between 85% and 95% of the property value or purchase price.
For more details speak to one of our qualified mortgage advisors or go to the Help to Buy Scheme website.
Free Expert Advice.Get a quote now
Speak to one of our qualified Mortgage Advisors
0333 321 1001
* standard call rates even from mobile Worried about cost? 03 numbers are at standard call rates and included in most mobile and landline operators inclusive minute packages