Free Expert Advice.Get a quote now
Speak to one of our qualified Mortgage Advisors
0333 321 1001
* standard call rates even from mobile Worried about cost? 03 numbers are at standard call rates and included in most mobile and landline operators inclusive minute packages
Why choose Aldermore?
Better by far than my high street bank
Their phone-only service worked better than sitting across a table in our high street bank. Aldermore are clear and precise about their business model for the smaller landlord and salesperson Delyth was a pleasure to deal with: friendly and well-informed. Time will tell as the mortgages are new but they seem to be my kind of people. A minor wrinkle was that the remortgage lawyers they obliged us to use were not the best.3 Year Fixed Rate - 75% LTV
Aldermore strives to meet the needs of real people. We assess each application on a case by case basis, treating all of our customers as individual people, not computer profiles.
Our expert underwriters take a common-sense approach to carefully evaluate each case based on unique merit. This means:
- We carefully consider all facts presented by the applicant, taking into account individual circumstances.
- Award winning mortgages and UK based service.
- We understand that life is not always plain sailing. That's why we will consider occasional missed payments on credit cards, mobile phones and other unsecured debt.
If we believe you are a creditworthy borrower, we can help.
To find out how much you can borrow and start your application, get in touch.
Help to Buy : mortgage guarantee Scheme
Aldermore is proud to be part of the Government's Help to Buy: mortgage guarantee scheme, enabling us to provide mortgages up to 95% of the property's value ......
Our Recent Awards
Mortgage Strategy 'Best Specialised Lender'
Mortgage Strategy Awards 2013
NACFB 'Buy to Let Lender of the Year'
NACFB Awards 2013
Best Specialist Lender
Mortgage Strategy Awards 2012
Tools & Calculators
Use our calculators to get an idea of the likely repayment costs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who are Aldermore?
- What types of mortgages do Aldermore offer?
- How much can first time buyer’s borrow?
Don't just take our word for it...
Take a look at our case study examples to see how Aldermore can help you.