We’ll do everything we can to keep you safe and secure when you bank with Aldermore. Here are just some of the ways that we protect you:
- We’ll only return funds to the UK bank or building society account that you have chosen as your nominated account
- If you’re a Personal Savings customer, we’ll give you a unique Customer ID and if you’re a Business Savings customer we’ll give you a unique username. You’ll need these, along with a password and certain pieces of memorable data that you give us, in order to access your account
- Each time you log in, we’ll display the date and time you last logged into your account, so you can tell immediately that there has been no online activity since your last visit
- We use online security certificates issued by GlobalSign, and you can see that a secure connection has been established from both the change in the web address from http to https and the appearance of the green padlock. You can click on the padlock to view our certificate
- We’ll never write to you or call you to ask you to provide your password. If we speak to you over the phone, we’ll verify your identity before we give out any information about your account. The information we ask for may include your Customer ID or username, selected characters from your password or from your memorable details, or an answer to one of your memorable questions.
Fraud guarantee – we’ll refund any money taken from your Aldermore account as a result of fraud, as long as you have complied with our terms and conditions and can provide any evidence that we may reasonably request.
Please read our Personal Savings Terms and Conditions or Business Savings Terms and Conditions for further information.