Can I let out my existing residential property?

POSTED: 14th September 2015
IN: Buy To Let Mortgages FAQs

This is called Let-to-buy. You can remortgage your existing residential property onto a buy-to-let; any capital raised can be used for a deposit for an onward purchase (residential or buy-to-let).

If this is a short term measure, please speak to our Servicing team to arrange consent to let.

Want to read more?

  • Buy To Let
  • FAQ