Credit control, sorted – with Factoring
Factoring finance gives you fast access to the funds your customers owe you - with the added benefit of a full credit control service.
You get the funds you need, without the headache of chasing payments. And because we'll tailor our service around your particular requirements, you get the funding that's right for your business.
Debt factoring explained
We'll advance up to 90% of the value of approved invoices - and advance against new invoices by the next working day. You get more funds than you would from a traditional overdraft, with no delays.
Full credit control
No more chasing payments. Our experienced credit control team will take care of every aspect of your debt collection, leaving you free to focus on running your business.
- Access up to 90% of the value of approved invoices
- View sales ledger status and electronic payment requests online
- More available funding than traditional overdrafts
- Less admin - we'll run credit checks, issue statements and provide collection services
- Debt recovery litigation services
- Credit protection if you need it
Typical businesses we help include:
- Business services providers
- Manufacturers and wholesalers
- Transport firms
- Employment agencies
Is factoring right for you?
Invoice factoring isn't the best option for every business. Consider it if your business:
- Forecasts credit sales of at least £100,000 a year
- Has a spread of debtors, including some overseas customers
- Sells goods or services on normal credit terms, with no stage payments.
To find out how factoring could work for your business, talk to us on 0333 321 4000.
Get in touch
Call us on
0333 321 4000
Contact us today to find out how we can help your business succeedEnquire Now
See how we've helped other businesses just like yours prosper.Case Studies
Business Savings Accounts
Open an account in just 15 minutes. Easy to manage online.Find out more
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
- A forecast of credit sales of at least £100,000 a year
- To sell goods or services on normal credit terms, with no staged payments
- A good spread of debtors (customers), including some overseas customers
Every provider has its own policies as every case is different. Before deciding on the correct funding alternative for your business, consider all of your options and seek expert advice.
Content posted to this website by users is solely the opinion and responsibility of the author posting the content. Aldermore Bank Plc ('Aldermore') does not accept any liability in respect of any statements made by users on this website, unless formally attributed to Aldermore by authorised personnel. Users are responsible for their own posts.
Aldermore reserves the right to remove or refuse to post any user or customer content or any Aldermore or staff response at any time for any reason. We aim to display your content within 48 hours however please be aware that it could take up to 5 business days for your content to appear on aldermore.co.uk.
To complain about any content posted to this website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org