Fixed Rate Business Savings Account
Fixed Rate Business Savings Account - A guaranteed rate on your savings over a choice of terms. You'll enjoy peace of mind knowing exactly how much interest you'll earn day in, day out.
|Maturity Date||Gross Annual Interest (%)||Gross Monthly Interest (%)||AER* (%)|
|6 Month||1.49||1.49||1.50||Open an Account|
|1 Year||1.75||1.74||1.75||Open an Account|
*AER stands for annual equivalent rate and illustrates the interest rate if it was paid and compounded once each year.
- Competitive rates of interest with no tricks, gimmicks, bonuses or introductory offers to keep an eye on
- Fast and simple online account opening - open an account, complete identity checks and arrange to move money in just 15 minutes, leaving you free to focus on your business
- Available to UK businesses without the need to change your existing bank current account
- Safe and secure online banking 24/7 - do it online anytime anywhere
- UK based expert telephone support - our UK based customer service team are available at a time to suit you
- 14 Day cooling off period - if you change your mind within 14 days of funding your new business savings account we'll be happy to refund your savings
- Easy to add or remove names or change user levels
- Open an account with just £1,000
- No fees or charges for day to day services
Things you need to know
- Rate Guarantee - Your account comes with a 14 day rate guarantee, to benefit from this please send your deposit within this time. This way if we have increased our rates by the day we receive your deposit, we'll pay you the higher rate without you even having to ask! (After this time we will pay the prevailing rate).
- Once you've made your opening deposit you have a further 14 days to put more money into your account and benefit from the same interest rate. After this date any additional deposits must be placed into a new Fixed Rate Account at the interest rate offered at the time.
- You should keep at least £1,000 in your account at any one time. An interest rate of 0.05% AER is payable on balances below £1,000.
- What you'll need to open your account in just 15 minutes:
- A UK-based business, where all directors, owners and account users are aged 18 or over, resident in the UK and only liable to pay tax in the UK
- Your business details (Name, Address and if you have one, your Company Registration Number)
- The sort code and account number for your business' bank or building society account. The account must allow transfers to be made and received electronically and will be known as your nominated account. Your nominated account is the only source from which you can transfer money into your Aldermore account
- A mobile telephone that can receive text messages. This is how Aldermore will send you your account password and without it you will be unable to log into your account
Internet access, as all of our business savings accounts are online accounts and are opened and managed online
- No withdrawals or closures before the maturity date. In cases of severe financial hardship funds may be released on an individual basis, this will be subject to a 180 day deduction of interest for the 1 Year Fixed Rate Account and 90 day deduction of interest for the 6 Month Fixed Rate Account. To view full terms and conditions please click here
Managing your account with us is simple and straightforward. Check our Key Features for more information on how your account works.
Fees and Charges
You wont have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more detail.
Open now online
It’s easy convenient and secure. Open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes. Any questions, simplyContact Us
Award Winning Banking
We’re delighted to have won this year’s award for Best Business Fixed Account Provider.View Awards
Quality insurance cover
Available now from Simply Business for Business and Landlord Insurance. Build a tailored policy to suit you.Get a quote in minutes
Ratings & Reviews
255 out of 261 reviewers would recommend products in this category
Reviews for Fixed Rate Business Savings 6 Month
Excellent experience JJB1
if only all financial services companies were so straightforward! Have recommended Aldemore to my friends and collegues
29 Aug 2014
Easy to open account online Keeves1
Easy to open online account with immediate backup emails confirming account open. Far preferable to postal or branch accounts . The fact I could open accounts online was a large factor in choosing Aldermore, plus the fact our accountant recommended you. Trusting the easy access account will be as easy to us as it was to open.
20 Aug 2014
Ideal for us and simple application process Nige59
As it's internet based, the account application process is both simple and fast. Opening additional accounts is even quicker. An ideal account for depositing surplus business funds at a very good interest rate. So much easier to deal with Aldermore than with the red-tape obsessed big banks.
20 Aug 2014
No nonsense, no blah blah, perfect. Haraka
The most straightforward and quickest account I have ever opened. Up and running immediately. Competitive too!
19 Aug 2014
Simple to open on-line. Overall good. One minor problem - if you return to a saved application where the product had ended, the system allows you to fill out the entire form. At the end it tells you that the product is not available and to start again!
07 Aug 2014
Simple and Quick herbalwoman
I was looking to put my money into a business account that gave me a good return without being tied up for length of time or with penalties should I need the funds before I planned to withdraw. All simple and quick to do on line so saving valuable time. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
29 Jul 2014
Just what i needed for my small business rodg
I have been dealing with Aldermore for over 12 months and have found the experience exceptionally easy.Interest is paid the same date every month easy to open the account easy to maintain, I would recommend 100 per cent.
19 Jul 2014
Reviews for Fixed Rate Business Savings 1 Year
Very efficient and easy to use Lorraine1
I have found this product extremely easy to use. Aldermore are efficient and my dealings with them have been seamless. I would not hesitate to recommend the company or use them again in the future.
27 Aug 2014
Straight forward id5766
I already had a fixed rate bond. The roll-over into a new one and topping it up with more funds were straightforward. No problems encountered on the way.
25 Aug 2014
Perfect for my needs
Excellent service and very easy to open an account
22 Aug 2014
Easy, Simple and Efficient Ian69
I needed a 1 year savings account and the Aldermore Business Savings Account was the best product around. Online opening of the account could not have been easier.
20 Aug 2014
Staff wonderful and so easy to do make transactions But do not want to be doing this each and every transaction
20 Aug 2014
Easy to setup SRP62
The new Aldermore account opening process is much easier and now that all my accounts can be linked to the one ID it is much easier to manage. I was particularly impressed by the reminder email reminding me of how many days I had to fund the account
19 Aug 2014
Simple product to set up with competitive rate. Welcome2
Renewed previous investment with additional amount added. Simple procedure. Excellent service. Product ideal with a very competitive interest rate. Thoroughly recommend if you are looking to invest for minimum 12 months.
19 Aug 2014