Fixed Rate Business Savings Account
Fixed Rate Business Savings Account - A guaranteed rate on your savings over a choice of terms. You'll enjoy peace of mind knowing exactly how much interest you'll earn day in, day out.
|Term||Gross Annual Interest (%)||Gross Monthly Interest (%)||AER* (%)|
|6 Month||1.59||1.58||1.60||Open an Account|
|1 Year||1.85||1.83||1.85||Open an Account|
*AER stands for annual equivalent rate and illustrates the interest rate if it was paid and compounded once each year.
- Competitive rates of interest with no tricks, gimmicks, bonuses or introductory offers to keep an eye on
- Fast and simple online account opening - open an account, complete identity checks and arrange to move money in just 15 minutes, leaving you free to focus on your business
- Available to UK businesses without the need to change your existing bank current account
- Safe and secure online banking 24/7 - do it online anytime anywhere
- UK based expert telephone support - our UK based customer service team are available at a time to suit you
- 14 Day cooling off period - if you change your mind within 14 days of funding your new business savings account we'll be happy to refund your savings
- Easy to add or remove names or change user levels
- Open an account with just £1,000
- No fees or charges for day to day services
Things you need to know
- Rate Guarantee Your account comes with a 14 day rate guarantee, to benefit from this please send your deposit within this time. This way if we have increased our rates by the day we receive your deposit, we'll pay you the higher rate without you even having to ask! (After this time we will pay the prevailing rate).
- Once you've made your opening deposit you have a further 14 days to put more money into your account and benefit from the same interest rate. After this date any additional deposits must be placed into a new Fixed Rate Account at the interest rate offered at the time.
- You should keep at least £1,000 in your account at any one time. An interest rate of 0.05% AER is payable on balances below £1,000.
- What you'll need to open your account in just 15 minutes:
- Your business details (Name, Address and if you have one, your Company Registration Number)
- The sort-code and account number for your business' bank or building society account (the account must allow transfers to be made and received electronically and will be known as your nominated account)
- Your business registered and trading in the UK
- Own a mobile telephone that can receive text messages. This is how Aldermore will send you your account password and without it you will be unable to log into your account
- Have Internet access, all of our business savings accounts are online accounts and opened and managed online
- You must be a UK resident aged 18 or over
- No withdrawals or closures before the maturity date. In cases of severe financial hardship funds may be released on an individual basis, this will be subject to a 180 day deduction of interest for the 1 Year Fixed Rate Account and 90 day deduction of interest for the 6 Month Fixed Rate Account. To view full terms and conditions please click here
Managing your account with us is simple and straightforward. Check our Key Features for more information on how your account works.
Fees and Charges
You wont have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more detail.
Open now online
It’s easy convenient and secure. Open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes. Any questions, simplyContact Us
Award Winning Banking
We've been recognised for our service and products!View Awards