What you'll need to open your account in just 15 minutes:
- A UK-based business, where all directors, owners and account users are aged 18 or over, resident in the UK and only liable to pay tax in the UK
- Your business details (name, address and if you have one, your company registration number)
- The sort code and account number for your business bank or building society account. The account must allow transfers to be made and received electronically and will be known as your nominated account. Your nominated account is the only source from which you can transfer money into your Aldermore accoun
- A mobile telephone that can receive text messages. This is how Aldermore will send you your account password and without it you will be unable to log into your account
- Internet access, as all of our business savings accounts are open and managed online
- We do not provide accounts for client money or accounts to be held in Trust
Managing your account with us is simple and straightforward. Check our Key Features for more information on how your account works.
Fees and Charges
You wont have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more detail.
How Your Account Works
Managing your account is simple and straightforward and we're always on hand to help if you have any questions. Here's how it works.
Once you've opened your Business Savings Account with us we'll send you everything you need to make a deposit and operate your account.
You have 30 days to fund your account once you've opened it. However, to guarantee the rate advertised (or higher) you will need to fund your account within 14 days.
Your Nominated Account
Your nominated account is the UK business bank or building society account you register with us when you open your Aldermore account and is the only source from which you can transfer money into your Aldermore account.
To transfer money, simply contact your bank or building society and ask them to transfer the amount you require (deposits can be made by Faster Payments, BACS, CHAPS or Standing Order).
You will need to provide your Aldermore Business Savings Account number (once you’ve opened your account, you’ll find this 8 digit number on the first screen in Internet Banking, under 'accounts'), Sort Code (23-33-43) and Beneficiary/Payee Name (your business name).
Change Your Password
You can change your password by logging in to your account with the details provided and select the Settings link.
Reset Your Password
If you've forgotten your password you can reset it in minutes. Simply go to the Internet Banking login page and select 'Reset password'.
Add and Remove Users
It's easy to add or remove names or change the user levels on your account by simply selecting the 'Manage Users' link.
Make Changes to Your Account
You can update or amend most information relating to your account online. We may ask you to send us supporting documentation by post or email once a change has been requested.
Your statement will be available via Internet banking as a PDF that you can both print and save.
View Account History
You can view transactions on your account right back to the time you opened the account, simply log in to your account and select the Account History.
Your account will mature on the anniversary date we receive your money. We'll contact you personally a few weeks earlier with a simple, easy to understand guide to your maturity options. If you do not advise us of your maturity instructions your account will roll into another Fixed Rate Account with access of the same term or similar term.
Contact us whenever you need to via:
Our UK-based call centre on 01733 821 321. (We know you're not tied to your desk. So when you call us on your mobile we've made sure you can talk to us at a local and not a premium rate. Just another way we put you first). We are open 8am-8pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
By emailing us at email@example.com