Easy Access Account
Easy Access Business Savings Account – The easiest way to take control of your cash and earn a market leading rate.
|Term||Gross Annual Interest (%)||Gross Monthly Interest (%)||AER* (%)|
|Easy Access Issue 2||1.50||1.49||1.50||Open an Account|
*AER stands for annual equivalent rate and illustrates the interest if paid and compounded once each year.
Competitive rates of interest with no tricks, gimmicks, bonuses or introductory offers to keep an eye on.
Fast and simple online account opening - open an account, complete identity checks and arrange to move money in just 15 minutes, leaving you free to focus on your business.
Available to UK businesses without the need to change your existing bank current account.
Safe and secure online banking 24/7 - do it online anytime anywhere.
UK based expert telephone support - our UK based customer service team are available at time to suit you.
14 Day cooling off period - if you change your mind within 14 days of funding your new business savings account we'll be happy to refund your savings.
Easy to add or remove names or change user levels.
Open an account with just £1,000.
No fees or charges for day to day services
Things you need to know
- You should keep at least £1,000 in your account at any one time. An interest rate of 0.05% AER is payable on balances below £1,000.
- What you'll need to open your account in just 15 minutes:
- Your business details (Name, Address and if you have one, your Company Registration Number)
- The sort-code and account number for your business' bank or building society account (the account must allow transfers to be made and received electronically)
- Your business registered and trading in the UK
- A mobile telephone that can receive text messages. This is how Aldermore will send you your account password and without it you will be unable to log into your account
- You must be a UK resident aged 18 or over
- To view full terms and conditions please click here
Managing your account with us is simple and straightforward. Check our Key Features for more information on how your account works.
Fees and Charges
You won't have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more detail.
The rates we have previously paid on our Easy Access Account are shown on our Historic Rates Page.
Open now online
It’s easy convenient and secure. Open an account, complete identity checks and move your money in minutes. Any questions, simplyContact Us
Lifting the Lid
We want to know what you think about your challenges and your experience of business savings. Help us lift the lid by completing this short, anonymous survey.
Award Winning Banking
We've been recognised for our service and products!View Awards