- Competitive rates of interest with no tricks, gimmicks, bonuses or introductory offers to keep an eye on
- Fast and simple account opening. Apply, complete identity checks and arrange to move money all online, leaving you free to focus on running your business
- Once you've funded your Easy Access Account, you can pay more money in or make withdrawals whenever you like. If you make a withdrawal, your money will be transferred to your nominated account
- Available to UK businesses without the need to change your existing bank current account
- Safe and secure online banking 24/7 - do it online anytime, anywhere
- UK-based expert telephone support - our UK-based customer service team are available at a time to suit you
- 14 day cooling off period - if you change your mind within 14 days of funding your new Business Savings Account we'll be happy to refund your savings
- Easy to add or remove names or change user levels
- Open an account with just £1,000
- No fees or charges for day to day services
What you'll need to open your account in just 15 minutes:
- A UK-based business, where all directors, owners and account users are aged 18 or over, resident in the UK and only liable to pay tax in the UK
- Your business details (name, address and if you have one, your company registration number)
- The sort code and account number for your business bank or building society account. The account must allow transfers to be made and received electronically and will be known as your nominated account. Your nominated account is the only source from which you can transfer money into your Aldermore account
- A mobile telephone that can receive text messages. This is how Aldermore will send you your account password and without it you will be unable to log into your account
- Internet access, as all of our business savings accounts are open and managed online
- We do not provide accounts for client money or accounts to be held in trust
You should keep at least £1,000 in your account at any one time. An interest rate of 0.05% AER is payable on balances below £1,000.
To view full terms and conditions, please click here
Managing your account with us is simple and straightforward. Check our Key Features for more information on how your account works.
Fees and Charges
You won't have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more detail.
Managing your account is simple and straightforward and we're always on hand to help if you have any questions. Here's how it works.
Once you've opened your Business Savings Account with us we'll send you everything you need to make a deposit and operate your account.
Your Nominated Account
Your nominated account is the UK business bank or building society account you register with us when you open your Aldermore account and is the only source from which you can transfer money into your Aldermore account.
To transfer money, simply contact your bank or building society and ask them to transfer the amount you require (deposits can be made by Faster Payments, BACS, CHAPS or Standing Order).
You will need to provide your Aldermore Business Savings Account number (once you’ve opened your account, you’ll find this 8 digit number on the first screen in Internet Banking, under 'accounts'), Sort Code (23-33-43) and Beneficiary/Payee Name (your business name).
To make a withdrawal, click on the Easy Access account you wish to withdraw money from in Internet Banking. On the next page you will see a section called Account Tools in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. This will contain a link to 'withdraw funds'. Please note this link will only be visible if the account has been funded.
Change Your Password
You can change your password by logging in to your account with the details provided and select the Settings link.
Reset Your Password
If you've forgotten your password you can reset it in minutes. Simply go to the Internet Banking login page and select 'Reset password'.
Add and Remove Users
It's easy to add or remove names or change the user levels on your account by simply selecting the 'Manage Users' link.
Make Changes to Your Account
You can update or amend most information relating to your account online. We may ask you to send us supporting documentation by post or email once a change has been requested.
Your statement will be available via internet banking as a PDF that you can both print and save.
View Account History
You can view transactions on your account right back to the time you opened the account, simply log in to your account and select the Account History.
Contact us whenever you need to via:
Our UK-based call centre on 01733 821 321. (We know you're not tied to your desk. So when you call us on your mobile we've made sure you can talk to us at a local and not a premium rate. Just another way we put you first). We are open 8am-8pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
By emailing us at email@example.com
||Depending on your business type we may be obliged to deduct tax at source. For further guidance we would suggest consulting your tax adviser or the HM Revenue and Customs at www.hmrc.gov.uk.
||Interest is calculated on a daily basis and is paid monthly or annually. It can be paid to your savings account or your nominated account.
||£1m. Please contact our Corporate Savings Team on 0203 553 4208 if you would like to make a deposit in excess of £1m.
||£1,000 an interest rate of 0.05% is payable on balances below minimum balance.
|Cooling off period
||If you change your mind within 14 days of funding your business savings account we will cancel your account. No notice periods or penalties will apply. If your account remains unfunded after 45 days it may be automatically closed.
||Unlimited - fee free (via online self service).
|Paying money in
From your nominated account only, by the following methods: BACS, Faster Payments, Standing Order, CHAPS. Payments by cheques are not accepted.
You will need to provide your Aldermore Business Savings Account number (once you’ve opened your account, you’ll find this 8 digit number on the first screen in Internet Banking, under 'accounts'), Sort Code (23-33-43) and Beneficiary/Payee Name (your business name)
|Payment of interest
||Paid to your account or to a nominated UK bank or building society account in your business name.
||Available via Internet banking to print and save.
|How to operate your account
||Online but our UK experts are on hand if you need to call them phone 01733 821 321.
We are open 8am-8pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.