- Competitive rates of interest with no tricks, gimmicks, bonuses or introductory offers to keep an eye on
- Fast and simple account opening. Apply, complete identity checks and arrange to move money all online, leaving you free to focus on running your business
- Once you’ve funded your Easy Access Account, you can pay more money in, make withdrawals to your nominated account or transfer money to other Aldermore Business Savings Accounts whenever you like.
- Available to UK businesses without the need to change your existing bank current account
- Safe and secure online banking 24/7 - do it online anytime, anywhere
- UK-based expert telephone support - our UK-based customer service team are available at a time to suit you
- 14 day cooling off period - if you change your mind within 14 days of funding your new Business Savings Account we'll be happy to refund your savings
- Easy to add or remove names or change user levels
- Open an account with just £1,000
- No fees or charges for day to day services
- Savings held with Aldermore are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). The protection limit within the scheme is £85,000 per business
What you'll need to open your account in under 15 minutes ^:
- Your business details (name, address and if you have one, your company registration number)
- The sort code and account number for your business bank or building society account. The account must allow transfers to be made and received electronically and will be known as your nominated account. You can only transfer money into your Aldermore account from your nominated account or from an existing Aldermore Business Savings Account that allows transfers out.
- A mobile telephone that can receive text messages. This is how Aldermore will send you your account password and without it you will be unable to log into your account
- Internet access, as all of our business savings accounts are open and managed online
- We do not provide accounts for client money or accounts to be held in trust.
Fees and Charges
You won't have to pay any fees or charges, although there may be a small charge for non-standard services - check our tariff of charges for more detail.
Managing your account is simple and straightforward and we're always on hand to help if you have any questions. Here's how it works.
Once you've opened your Business Savings Account with us we'll send you everything you need to make a deposit and operate your account.
Your Nominated Account
Your nominated account is the UK business bank or building society account you register with us when you open your Aldermore account. You can only transfer money into your Aldermore account from your nominated account or from an existing Aldermore Business Savings Account that allows transfers out.
To transfer money from your nominated account, simply contact your bank or building society and ask them to transfer the amount you require (deposits can be made by Faster Payments, BACS, CHAPS or Standing Order).
You will need to provide your Aldermore Business Savings Account number (once you’ve opened your account, you’ll find this 8 digit number on the first screen in Internet Banking, under 'accounts'), Sort Code (23-33-43) and Beneficiary/Payee Name (your business name).
Interest is paid gross (without tax taken off) for all business types. For guidance about your tax liability, we would suggest consulting your tax adviser or the HM Revenue and Customs at www.hmrc.gov.uk
To make a withdrawal, click on the Easy Access account you wish to withdraw money from in Internet Banking. On the next page you will see a section called Account Tools in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. This will contain a link to 'withdraw funds'. Please note this link will only be visible if the account has been funded.
If you have more than one Aldermore Business Savings Account, you can transfer money between your accounts online. To do this, simply click on the Easy Access Account you wish to transfer money from in Internet Banking. In the Accounts Tools section in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen there will be a link to ‘Transfer Between My Accounts'. This link will only be visible if you have another account that is eligible to receive funds.
Change Your Password
You can change your password by logging in to your account with the details provided and select the Settings link.
Reset Your Password
If you've forgotten your password you can reset it in minutes. Simply go to the Internet Banking login page and select 'Reset password'.
Add and Remove Users
It's easy to add or remove names or change the user levels on your account by simply selecting the 'Manage Users' link.
Make Changes to Your Account
You can update or amend most information relating to your account online. We may ask you to send us supporting documentation by post or email once a change has been requested.
Your statement will be available via internet banking as a PDF that you can both print and save.
View Account History
You can view transactions on your account right back to the time you opened the account, simply log in to your account and select the Account History.
Contact us whenever you need to via:
Our UK-based call centre on 01733 821 321. (We know you're not tied to your desk. So when you call us on your mobile we've made sure you can talk to us at a local and not a premium rate. Just another way we put you first). We are open 8am-6.30pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org