We buy the equipment from you and lease it back over a pre-determined period, releasing capital tied up in business assets. The equipment must be wholly owned by the business and within age and condition criteria. At the end of the lease period, Aldermore dispose of the equipment.
We may finance many asset types, including but not limited to;
- Agricultural equipment
- Construction equipment
- Manufacturing and materials handling equipment
- Transportation and haulage equipment
- Release capital tied up in your owned assets
- Initial cash injection
- Keep using the equipment through one of our leasing options
- Secured funding meaning you may raise capital where traditional loans may not be obtainable
We can help many businesses to release the cash tied up in their capital equipment. Our network of intermediary partners and internal team of experts in Asset Finance can help you understand how much you have tied up and how much may be released.
If you have a large amount of assets on your balance sheet but need more cash flow, refinance may be right for you. If you’d like to know more, simply complete the call back form and we’ll get in touch.