Lease Finance is an off-balance sheet method of funding assets for business use. We purchase the asset and the lease cost is spread across fixed monthly rentals, ownership of the equipment remains with Aldermore. You can claim back a percentage of the VAT on monthly rentals and in many instances Lease Finance can reduce the monthly rentals of the equipment as you only fund part of the asset costs. At the end of the term, you can dispose of the asset on our behalf and may benefit from the sale proceeds through rebate of rentals.
Lease many asset types, including but not limited to;
- Agricultural equipment
- Construction equipment
- Manufacturing and materials handling equipment
- Transportation and haulage equipment
- A range of soft assets including office equipment and software*
- Fixed monthly costs spread over the course of the finance agreement
- Off-balance sheet funding
- A percentage of the VAT on rentals may be claimed back
- Free up vital capital in the business
We can help many businesses to fund the equipment they need to run their business. Our network of intermediary partners and internal team of experts in Asset Finance can help you assess which funding option is right for you and get you the funding that you need.
If you’re looking to invest in capital equipment but don’t want to tie up vital cash flow, asset finance may be right for you. If you’d like to know more, simply complete the call back form and we’ll get in touch.