Hire Purchase is an on-balance sheet method of funding the purchase of assets for business use. There is an initial deposit and the remaining cost is spread across fixed monthly instalments with a balloon payment at the end of the agreement.
Fund many asset types, including but not limited to;
- Agricultural equipment
- Construction equipment
- Manufacturing and materials handling equipment
- Transportation and haulage equipment
- A range of soft assets including office equipment and software*
- Fixed monthly costs spread over the course of the finance agreement
- On-balance sheet funding
- Business purchases may benefit from Annual Investment Allowance tax savings and VAT can be reclaimed
- Fixed and Variable Interest Rates available
- Free up vital capital in the business
We can help many businesses to fund their capital equipment investments. Our network of intermediary partners and internal team of experts in asset finance can help you assess which funding option is right for you and get you the funding that you need.
If you’re looking to invest in capital equipment but don’t want to tie up vital cash flow, asset finance may be right for you. If you’d like to know more, simply complete the call back form and we’ll get in touch.