As a wholly owned subsidiary of a limited company, Aldermore is not required by law to publicly publish annual reports.
However, in compliance with Basel II Aldermore does publish 'Pillar 3' disclosure reports, based upon our annual report and accounts for that year. We also publish Financial Statements annually. More information on Pillar 3 can be found on the FSA's website. We also publish a transparent statement on the annual remuneration our executives receive, in accordance with FSA guidelines.
- 2012 Annual Results
- Remuneration Disclosure Statement 2012
- Pillar 3 Disclosures 2011
- Financial Statements December 2011
- Pillar 3 Disclosures 2010
- Financial Statements December 2010
- Pillar 3 Disclosures 2009
- Financial Statements December 2009
- Financial Statements March 2009
Corporate Information Pack
The complete picture on AldermoreDownload pdf